Sunflowers

by - 8/16/2018


 
I want to be like a sunflower, so that even on the darkest days I will stand tall & find the sunlight.

~ M.K Poet



 Hello my darlings~ Is anyone like me who is not excited about Fall? ha... I'm loving this summer heat so much I just don't want it to end! I can never get sick of wearing my summer dresses and not having to worry about wearing layers or bringing light jackets. This year I finally found a sunflower field! We took these photos really quickly since it was super hot and full of bees! yikes! But I think it's totally worth it haha...

I hope you're all having a great week! 
Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE





You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. You look absolutely amazing in red babe! I love your photos and outfit!!!
    Have a great week my dear!
    Much love, Len ❤️
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Len! I think red is such a flattering color on all skin tones esp. in pictures!
      xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun photo shoot dear. And your photos are simply adorable!


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dress looks amazing!Wonderful pictures:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS