Summer's End

by - 9/19/2018



It’s always summer somewhere.

~ Lilly Pulitzer




Hello my darlings! Sorry I've been MIA lately... some how I just find it difficult to take outfit photos lately. But alas today I finally took some pics with my tripod at the beach with little j. I even managed to snap some pic with just myself since little j was more interested in standing behind the tripod/camera hahaha. 

I don't know about you, but I'm really not excited about Autumn officially starting in a few days. Don't get me wrong, I love Autumn, the change in the air, the fashion, the scenery & all those fun festivities etc. I guess I'm just dreading the fact that Autumn always feel so short and next thing you know I'm all bundled up and freezing to death in the harsh NJ winter. I will try and squeeze in a few more beach days while the weather is still mild and try to stay optimistic that this Winter won't be so bad ha!

Have a great rest of the week & thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous, xx








WHAT I WORE


JESSAKAE DRESS       |       JCREW STRAW HAT    |      DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH    |      |    DSW TOTE BAG         |       MANGO BELT




 

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such cute beach photos! Trying to make these last summer days count before it get a bit cooler.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss the beach. Your photos are so adorable dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're lucky to live close to the beach, I really don't want Summer to end! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow! Lovely pictures!

    https://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl these shots are just stunning!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very happy with how they turned out! Must be the perfect weather! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS