Allaire Village

by - 12/26/2019

External clutter is internal clutter on display

~Unknown



Happy Holidays! We've been so busy lately with the house selling and buying and then j getting sick... It's been a stressful time with so much happening within a tight deadline... But I'm extremely thankful and excited about this new chapter of our live. I've started packing and I realized this is the first time I'm not moving to a different hemisphere! haha... For the past few times that I moved it was across the globe, yet it was somewhat less stressful since I was a child and the other time I was moving by myself. This time it is moving my entire family... and I'm doing all the packing instead of my parents... so it's an entirely different story!! 

What are your tips on packing and de-cluttering? 
Thanks for stopping by! 

xx








WHAT I WORE


  UNIQLO FLEECE COAT  (OLD)        |            CHIC WISH SKIRT (OLD)     |
       URBAN EXPRESSION BAG     |                    VIONIC BOOTS        |           AMAZON WOOL FEDORA              

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wonderful post, your pictures are great
    The colours of winter, a sublime aestheticism...
    I love it!

    Oh right, I forgot...

    Happy New Year, 2020

    What happiness and joy for the beginning of the year.
    May it also be conducive to the realization of all your projects.

    Kisses

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful photos darling
    Thanks for share with us
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooving can be so hard and complicated and exhausted! O hope you feel comfy at home now :) Your pictures are really cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful place and some great pictures you've got there.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS