Pleasant

by - 10/10/2016


Once your feet have touched the warm sun drenched sand of the seashore, 
you will never be the same.

-unknown 



This year it felt like summer was stolen from me, from being hospitalized to running to the NICU everyday, and then staying home to care for a new born baby. With a blink of an eye, my summer was gone without any beach days. So on the last day my parents were here, we dropped by one of my favourite beach by the shore. The weather was perfect in the mid 20s (Celsius) which is my kind of a perfect beach weather. I've blogged about this beach in other posts HERE & HERE, feel free to check them out too :)


I've been wearing this maxi dress a lot this summer. It's actually maternity but works very well post-baby as it cling to the right places, plus, it hides your belly fat pretty well ;p I find if you buy empire waistline maternity clothes, you can still wear them afterwards- a pretty good investment I'll say! 

Have a good rest of the weeks guys! and as always, thanks for stopping by.

Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE

ASOS MATERNITY DRESS (ON SALE!), LES NEREIDES NECKLACE
MACY'S CARDIGAN, AEROSOLES SANDALS 



You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. A beautiful beach and a beautiful dress!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress and very amazing pictures!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print! It looks lovely on you!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is so pretty Angela, and you look beautiful as always! I love the colour and print, and it looks so feminine. I'm sorry to hear of the trying summer you had, but happy things worked out in the end. It's great that you got to have a much-deserved beach day and recreate the summer!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS