Pumpkin Patch

by - 9/30/2016

I will keep moving forward, forever forward, 
towards and endless dream, and a thousand pumpkin lights.

-President George Bush




I can't believe it's already the end of September! Fall is in the air with its crisp air and a hint of melancholy. This year I visited the pumpkin patch with my parents and our little pumpkin! But he was sleeping all the way through ha... The weather was gorgeous and summer like, so I got one last wear out of my summer dress. To tell you the truth I'm struggling with what to wear lately since my body is still not back to my pre-pregnancy shape. (I'm not sure if it ever will...) Finding something easy to nurse in is another big challenge itself. But still, it's really nice to be able to dress up, put on some make up and to go out.


I look forward to the change of season and lots of new beginnings! 
What are your must do Fall activities?

Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE

MACY'S DRESS, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, NIKE SNEAKERS



You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. u look super cute in this dress!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks stunning on you Angela! I love the vibrant colour. I'm glad to hear you had a lovely outing with all the family. Don't be so hard on yourself, as your body has been through a lot, and drastic weight loss is never healthy. The focus should be on your wellbeing first. Besides, you look gorgeous!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Saba! So true! It's especially hard for nursing mums coz you have to eat more! yikes... but on the bright side, this new body gives me some excuses to buy new clothes? LOL

      Delete
  3. love that you paired the feminine dress with sneakers. this is such a cute look! I hope you found the perfect pumpkin!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's that time of year! Everyone is visiting the pumpkin patch and I so want to go too. Looking lovely girl!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this time of year. What a lovely dress and very amazing pictures!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS