Red Velvet

by - 2/16/2017


"Love is the closest thing we have to magic."





Lately I've been wearing a lot of red, it is just so warm and inviting. It's an universal flattering colour, also the colour of the holidays, Chinese New Year and Valentines. Maybe that's why I've surrounded myself with so much red recently. I'm so happy velvet is so in trend this winter. I've loved the material and I wear it when it isn't in trend anyways. See this post HERE a few years back. I've own quite a few velvet dress and I'm excited to add this classic silhouette to my collection. There's just something so regal and royal about velvet, especially in an empire waistline dress. This is a perfect date night/ Valentine's day dress, but I wore it in neither of those occasions ha... The weekend is coming up! I look forward to warmer weather as the snow melts! 


Thanks for stopping by and have a great one! 
Bisous xx










WHAT I WORE

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. I agree that there's something so regal about velvet, especially red velvet. I love the look, it is so warm and pretty :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy! Yup velvet is one of my fav. material to wear in winter! xx

      Delete
  2. So pretty and romantic outfit!
    You look very lovely dear! :D
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. the red velvet dress is such a stand out piece! love the color!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this velvet dress on you! xx

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shade of burgundy is gorgeous on you Angela, and very luxurious and opulent! The silhouette of the dress is beautiful and so flattering on you. I can see why you fell in love with this dress. There's something so comforting about velvet, especially in the winter time. You look incredible!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS