Hint of Spring

by - 2/23/2017


She turned to the sunlight
    And shook her yellow head,
And whispered to her neighbor:
    Winter is dead. 

― A.A. MilneWhen We Were Very Young



This winter is definitely mild compared to the previous years. Last Saturday we were blessed with the first Spring like weather throughout this week. I'm so excited to be wearing my old favourite dresses again! At least the ones that fits me lol... Argh loosing this baby fat is harder than I expected. I'm not sure how other people managed to get back to their pre-preggo shape in such a short amount of time! But hey, I'm working on it, and hopefully will loose weight faster once I stopped nursing, since I won't need stuff my face with that much calories. 


I added the white lace trim to this dress to better accommodate my height and to cover my preggo belly before. I probably should have picked a shorter trim but this one is so soft and intricate with patterns that you don't find on a typical lace. I also love the exaggerated fluted/bell sleeves, even though it gets in the way but it's so romantic and it's been my most loved fashion trend since High school. I'm just glad to see it back in fashion and thriving again in 2017. Seems like everywhere you look the designers are bored with regular sleeves and are adding ruffles, fluted, bell sleeves to every top possible.

It's almost Friday and the weekend is just around the corner! 
Have a great one guys! and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous
xx 










WHAT I WORE
ZARA COAT (OLD), ASOS DRESS (WITH DIY TRIM), LES NERIDES NECKLACE, AK ANNE KLEIN LACE UP FLATS, LC LAUREN CONRAD BAG 

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love slip dress! Amazing post with the sunset
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LAST ONES FROM NORWAY: NORTHERN LIGHTS & MOON BOOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so lovely, dear!
    Great photos! :D
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love th delicate details of that dress. So pretty.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely, feminine outfit, hun! There is something a little vintage about it, which I absolutely love. :) Thanks for sharing! <3 xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love vintage inspired pieces! Have a great one Kay! xx

      Delete
  5. lovely post!

    check out my blog!

    http://www.julialisblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Lovely blog you have there Julia! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow Angela I love the customised lace border you added to your dress! It's such a lovely, romantic detail, which makes the dress distinctive. The dress suits you perfectly, and you've captured the sunset beautifully.

    p.s - You look amazing, and don't need to do anything drastic to regain your pre-baby body. Personally, I always think it's unwise when celebrities get back in shape almost instantly after giving birth, as it can't be healthy to go to extremes.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for your kind words Saba! I think we are all a bit harsh on ourselves in terms of how we look. But yes, totally agree, I'm working slowly to get my pre-preggo body back! Fingers crossed it's back before summer haha!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS