Navy & Cream

by - 6/16/2017


Be a little more you,
and a lot less them.

- Madalyn Beck



Hello my darlings! I hope everyone had a great week and Happy Father's day to those in the States! I'm still getting used to having father's day in June ha... Since New Zealand celebrates father's day in September and Taiwan in August... I'm like does every country just have their father's day on a different month?! We are going away to celebrate hubby's first father's day/ our overdue anniversary trip. I can't wait! We haven't traveled since having our little boy! So stayed tuned for some beach outfits! 

For this outfit I'm wearing today, it is actually a dress! A maternity dress to be precise! I just wear a belt now for a more tailored look. I find maternity dresses totally wearable without a belly- just add a belt. So for those that are preggo and is thinking of investing into maternity dresses. Just go for it, coz chances are you can still pull them off afterwards. As long as they are not the fitted sheath silhouette ones. Go with flowy, a-line styles and you will be good. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx













WHAT I WORE
   
asos dress (OLD/maternity) |  aldo flats  | ray ban sunnies  | asos bracelet  |  mango belt






You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Such a classic and pretty look :) Gorgeous pictures.

    xo, Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your skirt! Suits you so much!

    Habba xo
    www.heimisdottir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love navy - that top looks amazing. Perfect choice of skirt to wear it with :)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious. I had no idea. Do Mothers get a different day in those countries too? Love that jeweled blue top. So pretty.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the countries I've lived in Mothers day are on the same day haha! xx

      Delete
  5. you look so cute! I love this feminine look!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how feminine and romantic this look is, love those shoes.

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chanel! I've been wearing these flats so much! They goes with everything! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS