First Beach Day

by - 6/06/2017


Tetris taught me that when you try to fit in you'll disappear. 




I can't believe it's already June!! I've been meaning to take my outfit pics but just couldn't find the time... Little j got a cold for the first time and had a fever. It's been so hard dealing with it as first time parents. But we are thankful he's recovering and is almost back to his naughty self. So today I've decided to share a quick post on our first beach day before Memorial weekend. In New Jersey the beaches will start charging entry fees after Memorial day. So I like to get as much beach day as possible before then. Sadly this year the temperature is still pretty low in May- As you can tell from how much clothes I'm wearing haha. Still, I'm not complaining! I love a quiet beach day that doesn't make me sweat! I took my friends from Toronto to my favourite beach and we had so much fun catching up! We spent more time eating in the restaurant then on the beach though ha... 

I hope you're all having a great week so far! Happy June and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx




WHAT I WORE
   
zara maxi skirt (OLD) |  forever 21 crotchet top (old)  |  daniel wellington watch  | easy spirit sandals  | swarovski necklace  |  Free people cardigan (old) 



You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the dress and he looks so cute and cool with his sunnies!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress, I agree with you, the beach is much nicer when you're not all sweaty trying to enjoy it.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe most ppl think I'm nuts not loving the hot weather for a beach day! x

      Delete
  3. These photos are so cute, and I love your dress! Great post!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS