Misty Lighthouse

by - 7/25/2017


The scars you share became lighthouses for other people who are headed to the same rocks you hit.



Hello my darlings, today I'm sharing the second look from our vacation in Montauk. It was another misty morning and I was a bit disappointed since the fog was so dense. If it were a sunny day the lighthouse will boast a spectacular view of the sparkling ocean. I've always like the lighthouse, it's a symbol of hope and light for people in the midst of a storm. On a misty day like this, the lighthouse is even more important for those out at the sea.

Have a fantastic week ahead! 
Anyone have a summer getaway coming up? 

Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE
   
joyfolie DRESS |  AEROSOLES SANDALS | diff SUNNIES  | ASOS BRACELET  
|  DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH




You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. These photos are so beautiful, and I love your dress!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love that quote so much! Beautiful pictures :)

    Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous post I love the misty lighthouse and your dress is so pretty!

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS