Retro Mermaid

by - 10/06/2017

 You cannot live a brave life without disappointing some people.

~Oprah Winfrey 



Hello my darlings! Can you believe it's October already?! This year we are blessed with California Autumn- aka I'm still wearing my summer dresses and I'm not complaining! We went apple picking and to the pumpkin patch this week! It was so much fun now that little j is a bit older and can move around and point at everything in excitement. 

What are your plans this weekend?
 Have a wonderful time with your loved ones and thanks for stopping by! 

Bisous xx






WHAT I WORE
   
  modcloth dress   |  aerosoles sandals  |  diff eyewear  |    designer dupe bag via amazon


You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Such a beautiful dress! I didn't do almost anything last weekend. Just hanging out with my friend and relaxing a little xx

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! Awww those are the best weekends! Our lives are too hectic! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! It's my first designer dupe bag and I'm impressed! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a designer dupe but I love how affordable n high quality it is! x

      Delete
  4. This outfit is so pretty! I love the beautiful print on the dress!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what made me purchased the dress! I love ocean themed items! xx

      Delete
  5. You look lovely as always Angela! I adore the seashell print dress with the cute peter pan collar! It suits you perfectly and looks very becoming on you. The starfish bracelet is also adorable and the perfect match!

    Ooh I'm envious of the sunny weather you've been having.

    I hope you had a fun outing.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Saba! I wish this warm weather would stay!! It's good to have you back :) xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS