Gingham & Ruffles

by - 9/30/2017

There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.     
~Celia Thaxter




Happy weekend my darlings! This year September felt so warm with no hint of Autumn in the air. These are my favourite beach days since the beach is free. I can't believe you have to pay for beach access here in the Jersey Shore... Little j squirms in excitement every time he sees the wave crashing in! He just can't wait to dive into the ocean. Like his mama the love of the sea is definitely in his soul. I'm dreading the cooler days to come since I'm not a winter person. But all good things must come to an end. So farewell Summer 2017, it's been a blast of happiness and pure joy. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE
   
  express off shoulder top   |  asos gingham skirt  |  forever 21 fedora  |  sole society bag


You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. You look adorable! The soft colors suit you well! I really like your hat too :D


    http://www.desiringsme.com/fall-outfits-camel-coat/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are gorgeous! I'm loving the gingham skirt with ruffles...beautiful!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit dear. That off-shoulder top is too cute!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica! I love the off-shoulder trend! x

      Delete
  4. Hi Angela! These images are stunning and I love the ocean views. Your outfit is so feminine, and I adore the gingham and ruffles! They suit you beautifully, and the cold shoulder detail is gorgeous. I can relate to what you said, as I always dread the colder weather too. I hope it's not too cold where you are. It's great that your little one made the most of his day at the beach!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! It's not cold over here yet! yay! It's unusual but I'm not complaining! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS