Snow Blossoms

by - 4/13/2018


 I need you like a blossom needs rain, like the winter ground needs spring-to soothe my parched soul.
― Solange nicole



I always look forward to the cherry blossom season every year since they are my favourite! There are something that is just so magical when you're surrounded by the sea of pink blossoms. This year despite the odd Spring snowstorms, these cherry blossoms still bloomed. Spring is such a wonderful time to remind us that when you emerged from the winter storms of your life. You will blossom and become something extraordinary. Strong and resilient, ready to face any new challenges. 

Have a wonderful weekend my darlings! and enjoy the warm, hopeful weather!

Bisous, xx









WHAT I WORE


   forever 21 lace top    uniqlo pleated skirt    |  kaitlyn pan flats (great designer dupe! real leather)      |     kate spade bag       


You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. The photos look perfect
    I love cherry blossoms

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the time of the year again, when all the cherry blossoms are in their most beautiful! Lovely photoshoot dear!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, you have an amazing style and I love the back ground! keep going like this is amazing!

    http://www.alessabernal.com/
    Alessa Bernal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful breezy outfit! xx

    https://talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful post. Love the outfit and the background. So beautiful.
    www.sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous!Lovely pictures:-)

    http://www.lostindaydreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh so gorgeous and I'm loving all the spring vibes! Thanks for sharing beautiful girl!

    -Emily | www.East91Blog.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS