Everyday Culottes

by - 6/05/2018

 Courage doesn't always roar. 
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying
 "I will try again tomorrow."

~ Mary Anne Radmacher 






Happy June my darlings! I still can't believe this year is flying by so quickly! It's almost half way through 2018 yikes! Have you achieved your 2018 goals yet? 

Ever since having little j I've been living in casual pants outfits, feels very odd to me because I've been such a dress girl. But wearing pants is just more practical for all the mommy and me classes and the playground runs. To make my pants outfit feel more feminine, I like to pair them with lace tops or girly shoes like these mules that I wear almost every day. I've been loving culottes for some time now too. They are so comfy but still dressy when I don't feel like wearing jeans. 
I've been wearing my new favourite necklace from oNecklace on repeat lately. They are so versatile, goes with everything and the personalized option is awesome. They make the perfect gift for birthdays, anniversary or bridesmaids etc. The roman numeral cut out necklace I'm wearing is currently 50% off with free shipping world wide! and the quality is beyond amazing. I'm just really impressed with this company and am planning to order more styles!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic week!

Bisous, xx






WHAT I WORE

  express top    boohoo culottes   |     oNecklace roman numeral cut out personalized necklace  c/o (on sale! 50% off!)    |     Daniel wellington watch     |    designer dupe bag via amazon      |    Steve madden mules



You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a darling look dear! Loving the laced top, looks so breezy and comfy. The culottes of course, you can't go wrong with it. It's such a chic style. Love your outfit dear, so sassy!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely look! So comfy and chic for summer~

    Vivian | LIVE IN LOVE
    IG | @viviyunn_

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace looks pretty nice and the outfit is just so comfy chic!

    Much Love,
    Jane | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant and classy look. Love those striped pants and the way that you styled them!

    -Emily | www.TheEmilyEdition.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet look! Those culottes are gorgeous and would be great in a work setting too!
    Also love the quote shared by you!!

    www.talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I really like the jewellery here. That is such a unique style of necklace. As far as goals go, so far, so good. Not achieved all of them yet but I have managed to strike off several from my list already, which is exciting.
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS