Sunny Stripes

by - 6/22/2018

 At the beach, life is different. 
Time doesn't move hour to hour, but mood to moment. 
We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun.

~Sandy Gingras 



Hello my darlings! I'm back from our vacation!! I haven't been overseas since I got pregnant so I was super excited and anxious since we now have a crazy toddler to travel with. But thankfully it turned out okay, we survived the flights!! 

We picked Riviera Maya, Mexico for our first family overseas vacation since it's relatively close and I've never been to that part of the world. It turned out to be the most relaxing vacation we've ever had! The food in the resort was amazing- like I'm forever ruined with Mexican food and can't have Chipotle again... The water is the clearest turquoise that I've ever seen, even when it's cloudy and rainy the water is still beautiful. I think I'm hooked with this all-inclusive resort type of vacation, especially now that we have a little one that still needs to nap. I just want to escape the reality and relax while I'm away.

Do you have any summer getaway coming up? What are your favorite type of vacation? Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Bisous, xx







WHAT I WORE

  rachel parcell everyday shop dress    aerosoles sandals   |     oNecklace roman numeral cut out personalized necklace  c/o (on sale! 50% off!)    |     Daniel wellington watch     |  calvin klein hat


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, this looks like the perfect place to take a vacation, and I love the dress...the yellow stripes are so cute!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely dress! Cute classic print dear, love the off-shoulder style, so perfect for the beach. Yellow is definitely the color of summer!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS