Fall Plaid

by - 11/24/2019


It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.

~Sarah Addison Allen




Happy Thanksgiving friends! and... just like that it's Thanksgiving again! My favorite holiday of the year! This year despite the lows and what not... I'm still extremely thankful to what is mine. We took these photos while my friend was visiting and we had the best time playing with little j. He always reminds me to look at the world with fresh eyes and transform everyday life into something a little bit more magical. Thank you for teaching me patience and to truly see the beauty in our everyday life. 

I hope you all enjoy a lovely family/friends time this week!
Thanks for stopping by! 

xx








WHAT I WORE


  FOREVER 21 FAUX FUR COAT (OLD) |       OLD NAVY PLAID SHIRT     |        BOHOME SKIRT (OLD)     |
       UNIQLO HEATTECH LEGGINGS     |                    VIONIC BOOTS        |            ASOS BERET              

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. What fun photos! your outfit is so perfect for autumn, the colours of your top look great with the leaves! :)

    Hope that you are having a wonderful weekend :) I posted my Annual Handbag Gift Guide if you want to check it out :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Hope you had a great weekend too! xx

      Delete
  2. Love your pics so much.
    It is obvious that you have such fun
    doing this photoshoot.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS