Matchy Matchy #2

by - 11/04/2019


Some of the days in November carry the whole memory of summer as a fire opal carries the color of moon rise.

~Gladys Taber


Hello November! Time is a thief! Why is it November all of a sudden?! Every year we like to stop by the park next door and take leave throwing pictures. Little j had a blast running wild. His endless giggles and laughter is my favourite music. Moment like these, I truly wish I can freeze time. 

We wore the same matchy matchy outfit again, except that I obviously I have buy a new shirt for little j. Flashback to two years ago HERE. I still can't believe how fast time passed every time I look back to old photos. 

Are you as excited as me about November? I can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Have a blessed week and thanks for stopping by!

xx







WHAT I WORE


  TARTAN PLAID SHIRT FROM TJ MAXX (OLD)     |       OLD NAVY FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS (OLD)    |        REBECCA MINKOFF BAG      |                    FOREVER 21 HAT             

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. This is such a cute look on both of you - what a handsome young man your little one is! I love the red and black checks and love that you styled it with leather (or faux) leggings. The hat is a perfect way to top off the look. I'm not happy about the cooler weather, myself, but I know it's necessary so we can break out our boots and cute sweaters :P

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! Yes... they only thing I like about colder weather is its fashion XD Boots are my favourite type of shoes! xx

      Delete
  2. Angela, you two are just the cutest! Love the fact that you are matching! So adorbs!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I will match with my little for as long as he lets me XD

      Delete
  3. You both had a great time, you looks soo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute photos and both of you look so lovely! Love these plaid shirts!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. aww thanks! We had so much fun taking these!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS