Maxi Lacy

by - 8/26/2014

Know your own happiness. Want for nothing but patience-- 
or give it a more fascinating name: call it hope.
-Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility





I wore this outfit during the weekend to a BBQ. The empire waistline is perfect for those non-stop eating hehehehe! 



Warning: I have an addiction with anything that's lace & crotchet. So when I saw this dress on a flash sale, and it's in pink! I just have to get it! 









MAXI DRESS:Tobi VEST:Ebay SANDALS:Aerosoles (On SALE!) BAG:Found in a Boutique in Taiwan (Old) SUNNIES:Sunglasses Hut (Old) NECKLACE:Swarovski (Gift) WATCH:Fossil 


If my commute to work is not an Odyssey. If I don't need to dash through the restless NY crowds during rush hours. I would be in a maxi dress everyday. There's just something so feminine & dreamy, when you feel the flowy skirt sweep past your legs. I paired it with the crotchet vest again- since it goes with everything in my closet! I hate having the bra straps showing through with the spaghetti straps- don't you? This vest is the perfect cover up & layering for summer! 


You May Also Like

4 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS