Guipure Lace

by - 8/29/2014




Happy long weekend!!! yesss!!!! I hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather~

 I feel really blessed to have a mild summer this year! I guess I'm still not used to super hot summers after all these years...




















TOP:Zara (old) SKIRT:Darling-from ASOS (on sale!) SHOES:Desire (super old) BAG:Coach (Gift) NECKLACE:High Design Jewelry (6th Ave btwn 37th & 38th St. NYC) SUNNIES:Uniqlo WATCH:Fossil (old) BRACELET:Smithsonian Gift Shop- Cherry Blossom Festival collection RING:Pandora (Gift)




I love lace & pink!! When I saw this skirt on sale on ASOS I knew it was mine! I find it unique with the guipure lace over the pleats. It's super girly yet chic. I paired it with a subtle lace top from Zara for a slight matchy matchy look.




Happy Friday everyone! :)


ps. These photos are taken by my talented cousin. Check out his amazing photos HERE!




You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS