Parisian Stripes

by - 8/22/2014

Reminiscent the ambience of 
Paris…
Je t'aime
What will it take,
To stroll down those pebble streets once
more.
With you by my side?
C'est la vie!
















I've been looking for the perfect monogram necklace for a while… & this is it! I love the mini 0.6" size, so dainty & intricate! & of course I have to have it in rose gold! me fav. :)



TOP:Joe Fresh SKIRT:Forever 21 BAG:Aza HEELS:Naturalizer (old) NECKLACE:Etsy BRACELET:Swarovski WATCH:Fossil SUNNIES:Fossil



I don't usually shop at Joe Fresh, but this stripe top with crotchet neckline is just too cute! Plus, it was during one of those take an additional 50% off sale item type of thing. I grabbed it for only $7! Score!
  
This is no doubt my favourite skirt this summer! The mesh insert gave this midi skirt a breath of fresh air~ This skirt is so versatile & worked well with many different tops. Stay tuned for more updates! 




You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS