Blanc + Citrus

by - 4/09/2015

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end. 
- Seneca




Hi all, hope everyone is having a good week so far! Today on this chilly rainy day in NYC, I'm sharing my last post from my holiday in NZ! These photos were taken in one of my old favourite spot in Auckland- Michael Joseph Savage Memorial. It has an amazing 360 view of the ocean and beyond, and it's also a great place to watch the sunset of Auckland city. 

I love an all white outfit! Most girls love their LBD, but I prefer my LWD more! I added a pop of citrus for a more summer feel, and kept the rest simple since this dress already have an embellished belt and neckline. 

Have a great week guys! and thanks for stopping by! xx 


計畫永遠趕不上變化 
是否能輕鬆的給自己放個假 
而不被他人批評 
釋懷遺失的寶貝 
坦蕩蕩擁抱未知的將來 
再次拾起遺忘的夢想 
繞個彎 
轉角遇見奇蹟 

不過最後...
還是無法掙脫現實的綑綁











Shop this hair band HERE! and enjoy 20% off!
















WHAT I WORE…

DRESS:VIA MACY'S
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
SANDALS: NINE WEST- SUPER OLD
BAG: COACH- BORROWED 







You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS