Muriwai

by - 3/31/2015

“Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; 
not as the world gives do I give to you. 
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.”
-John 14:27 




Last week has been a roller coaster ride for me. From being immersed in absolute bliss to the rude awakening of the shocking reality; thanks to the twist of fate. Life however, never goes as planned, and sometimes when a door closes, it is to push you out of your comfort zone so that you may re-evaluate your priorities. Perhaps in due course, I will elaborate more and share about what I endured, in hoping that it might bring some light to those that went through similar ordeals.  

So back to the more cheerful thought to my outfit diary. Today I'm sharing some gorgeous sunset photos from the Muriwai Beach in Auckland. Some of these pretty pics are taken by my BFF <3 She is a fashionista herself and we have very similar, yet different tastes. The beach is my natural healing remedy to any problems. I hope these photos may bring some happiness and calmness to our busy lives. Thanks for stopping by and have a peaceful week~ xx     















Our matching heart clasps pandora bracelets <3


WHAT I WORE…

MAXI DRESS:GUESS
BRACELET:PANDORA
SUNNIES: FOSSIL

WHAT MY BFF WORE...
DRESS: ASOS
BOOTIES: MIMCO  
BELT: VINTAGE FR. MY MUM





You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS