Mint Tulle

by - 4/24/2015

Never cut a tree down in the wintertime. Never make a negative decision in the low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
-Robert H. Schuller



Happy Friday! I wore this outfit last week when the weather was gorgeous and warm. It's exciting to pull out last season's clothes and come up with new remix and outfits. Especially during inter season changes. I often surprise myself with new possibilities and options from my old favourite pieces. I'm also super excited that I can finally wear this pair of heels outside! I bought it during winter when it was on sale! See how I style the same heels HERE. 

Little tips on how to create this braided hair style --> 
-Braid your hair when it's oily! it's hard to braid your hair when you just wash it since it's too soft and flimsy. I don't really like to put any styling products in my hair, so I just wait till the 2nd day when my hair is naturally more greasy.
-Braid in the direction you want your hair to go, so in this case I started on the left and braid it to the right side, then tie it with a rubber band before I pin it down to the side.    

Hope this helps a little :) Have a great weekend & thanks for stopping by! xx 




















WHAT I WORE…

TOP: H&M (LAST SEASON)
SKIRT: FOREVER 21 (LAST SEASON)
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
SUNNIES: FOSSIL
BRACELET: PANDORA
WATCH: SKAGEN 










You May Also Like

2 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS