Camouflage

by - 5/05/2015

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.
-Gerard De Nerval




My type of camouflage is to disappear into the luscious blossoming sea of flowers. Floral prints will always be my favourite in all seasons- yes I have floral print sweaters for winter! This is a pretty relaxed outfit I wore during the weekend while the weather was still some what chilly. See how I wore the same maxi dress in this post HERE. I'm just so excited that I can start wearing all my favourite summery fabrics! Let the endless crotchet, lace, & chiffon outfit begin! 



















































WHAT I WORE…

TOP: FOREVER 21 (LAST SEASON)
MAXI DRESS: OLD, BOUGHT IN A BOUTIQUE IN BONDI BEACH, SYDNEY
BOOTIES: LATIGO 
BAG: ASOS
RING: PANDORA
NECKLACE: LES NEREIDES & ETSY
WATCH: OLIVIA BURTON  







You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS