Blush

by - 6/14/2015


"I can never decide whether Paris is more beautiful by day or by night."
-Midnight in Paris



Lately I've fallen in love with this Parisian inspired brand called Maison Jules- sold exclusively at Macy's. The amount of lace they used in their collection is just to-die-for! I pretty much wanted everything from their collection lol... I wore this outfit during the weekend and I just felt so comfortable and chic in this dress. This is such a pretty blush, more pink in person than the photos, with enough coverage and not see through at all. The weather have been humid and hot lately and it's wonderful to wear light coloured dresses that are not see through, and doesn't require a shift underneath. I paired the dress with my favourite nude pump from Ivanka Trump I love the mid-heel and the ultra padded soles. These heels goes with almost everything in my wardrobe, see another outfit with these heels here.

xx









WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: MAISON JULES (ON SALE!)
SHOES: IVANKA TRUMP  
BAG: COACH (GIFT)
WATCH: SKAGEN
BRACELET: SWAROVSKI CHARM BRACELET (GIFT)
RING: PANDORA
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI
SUNNIES: MYSTIQUE BOUTIQUE 



You May Also Like

1 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS