Point Pleasant

by - 6/03/2015

"And so we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
- The Great Gatsby




Hi guys, today's outfit is a common repeat for me during the summer days. This hi-low maxi dress have been one of my favourites grab-and-go for the past few summers. It is also one of the few leopard prints item that I owned- thanks to its irresistible pastel peach colour combination. I love wearing hi-low items to the beach since it gives such a beautiful flow of movement, without the loaded fabric from the maxi length. This off-white cardigan from Zara is one of my closet staples, it goes with all my outfits and I just love the little lace sleeves details.


T'was a pleasant surprise to have found these cute palm tress in Point Pleasant beach. But it wasn't so pleasant to encounter these fierce bone chilling winds at 7:30pm... thus the lack of different views and shots to this post. But a big thanks to my cute little-bro-in-law who braved the cold to take these pics for me! My hubby was hiding in a beach towel as he shudders to the unexpected chilly winds... lol... Until next time then, I look forward to go back to this gorgeous fake tropical beach! 

xx 







WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: FOREVER 21 (OLD)
CARDIGAN: ZARA (LAST YEAR)
BAG: COUNTRY ROAD (OLD)
WATCH: ASOS 
BRACELET: SYDNEY THE ROCKS MARKET
NECKLACE: LES NERIEDS
SUNNIES: RAY BAN 


You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS