Golden Leaves

by - 6/08/2015

Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
-Emily Bronte





I'm growing fonder and fonder of the midi length lately, perhaps because it evokes a very vintage feel. I prefer wearing dresses since it's more comfy on the waistline, especially the empire waistline design- which made up most of my dress collections. The trick to pulling off the midi length is pairing it with a crop top that is fitted. Coz you do not want to look like an old school librarian! Beauty doesn't necessarily have to be pain. I believe a girl needs to feel comfortable first, then she can feel confident in what she wears. Don't you think so? :) 

xx














WHAT I WORE...

DRESS: ASOS 
TOP: H&M (LAST YEAR)
SHOES: DESIRE (OLD)   
BAG: KATE SPADE
WATCH: SKAGEN
BRACELET: PANDORA
NECKLACE: SWAROVSKI
SUNNIES: RAY BAN 


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. this style can look abit pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depending on the fabric of the skirt? But this style is definitely what I'll be rocking when the time comes :P

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS