Finding Mermaid

by - 8/24/2015

"I love the beach. I love the sea. 
All my life I live within - in front of the sea."
-Rafael Nadal



I'm back! So I've decided to change my blog name to something that is easier to remember.Crystal have always been my favourite jewelry, and chiffon is my favourite material. It is only fitting to combine these two favourites to create something that feels very me!  I still need to make some minor tweaks here and there so bear with me... 

This outfit is inspired by the ocean, simple and breezy. This time I decided to dress it down by pairing it with a nautical cardigan. See a more dressed up version of the same dress HEREHave a great week guys! I can't wait to share with you all more outfits! xx 










DRESS: ZARA (LAST YEAR)
CARDIGAN: H&M
WATCH: DANIEL WELLINGTON
BRACELET: LF
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
SANDALS: AEROSOLES  





You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS