Retro Denim

by - 8/30/2015

Breathing
dreams
like air.

-F. Scott Fitzgerald




This year the 70s' fashion made a come back- yet again. I remembered in my Uni/College days I lived in my jeans and denim skirts.They are so versatile since they go with every colour. When you don't know what to wear, that's what you reach for! I'm always happy to see such nostalgic items being rotated back to fashion. Denim have became such a timeless piece, different style, for a different age, and stage in life. I've bid farewell to the denim mini skirt, and reached for this pencil skirt silhouette instead. See a similar outfit of this top paired with denim shorts HERE

It's a new week! I hope you all had a great start and a relaxing weekend. I can't wait to go back to motherland on Wednesday! Stay tuned and follow my little adventure via my Instagram! xx 









WHAT I WORE...
TOP: MANGO (LAST YEAR) 
SKIRT: UNIQLO 
BRACELET: PANDORA 
SUNNIES: RAY BAN
BAG: REBECCA MINKOFF
SANDALS: CHOIES 
NECKLACE: DISNEY COUTURE
 BELT: MANGO (OLD)

You May Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS