Pompadour

by - 8/13/2015

I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes.
-Oprah Winfrey




I haven't been posting as regularly lately because I'm getting ready for my blog's make over!I'm still in the process of redesigning the logo... But I've finally decided on a new name! "Crystal Chiffon" So stay tuned! 

So...those who know me personally definitely knows how obsessed I am with shoes. Ha... it's my weakness, but wearing pretty/comfy shoes to me feels like walking on the clouds. It elevate an ordinary outfit from a commoner to a noble. When I saw this super cute tank top from Uniqlo with pompadour prints my heart fluttered! But sadly, I kind of forgot about it after one or two wear and just let it got buried in my closet... Luckily on one super hot summer Sunday, as I dug through my closet trying to get ready for a casual BBQ. I found the perfect top to go with these hot pink scallop shorts! Just like last year, this outfit with these shorts came about unexpectedly! See another alternative to these shorts HERE! xx 












 




TOP: Uniqlo (Last Year)
SHORTS: ASOS
WATCH: ASOS
BRACELET: Kate Spade
SUNNIES: Ray Ban
BAG: Sole Society
STRAW HAT: Forever 21




You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. finding a piece of clothing you forgot about... is like getting something new... for free!! haha.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS