Moss Green

by - 2/17/2016

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.




Bell sleeves are back this season, as impractical as they are I still love them. I'm also loving the dark florals dresses from Zara this season. They reminds me of the promised Spring that is drawing near. (hopefully!!) See a recent post of another dark floral dress HERE. So I planned this dreamy pink lace Valentine outfit, but didn't get to wear it or take any pics because hubby had a cold so we decided to stay in. It also happened to be one of the coldest day in history. We spent our Valentines day in PJ and just chilled at home. Valentines day doesn't need to be so commercialized. Every day and any day can be our Valentines day! 
Have a great week guys! 

Bisous xx 








WHAT I WORE
ZARA DRESS, ZARA COAT, UNIQLO HEATTECH LEGGINS & TOP, KATE SPADE BAG, LATIGO BOOTS, RAY BAN SUNGLASSES, OLIVIA BURTON WATCH


You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm totally digging bell sleeves this season too. Love this look on you!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in this dress Angela! I love the bell sleeves and green colour scheme. It definitely has me thinking of spring!

    I'm glad to hear you had a cosy night in on Valentine's. I agree, going out can be an overrated experience!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Saba! I just can't wait for Spring to arrive! :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely amazing. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/29/gazaleyewearinterview/

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS