February Red

by - 2/07/2016

Do not fear going forward slowly; fear only to stand still. 
— Chinese Proverb




Happy Chinese New Year! May the year of the Monkey brings plenty of exciting new experiences, encounters and adventures! Today is the Chinese New Year's Eve. It's a time for the family to get together and eat eat eat! Even though I don't have my immediate family here with me, but I'm blessed to be surrounded by my extended families! I'm excited to be reminded of the new year ahead, a brand new life, a new adventure awaits! 

February is a month of Red, traditionally people dressed in Red for the Chinese New Year as it is a festive colour that brings good luck. Valentines day is also around the corner, and red is no doubt the colour of love. Today's outfit is a more relaxed casual look based on the theme of red. A fuax fur vest is one of my winter staples. It work wonders to the most basic outfit, adding warmth and glam to your everyday living. See another similar outfit HERE. For ideas of pairing a faux fur vest with dresses see my last post HERE.

I'm not too sure what I'm wearing for Valentines yet, so stayed tuned and have a blessed week! Thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE
ASOS FAUX FUR VEST, HUE LEGGINGS, MANGO SWEATER, MANGO BOW GLOVES, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, FOREVER 21 SCARF,  COUGAR CRANBROOK SNOW BOOTS, H&M BARET 


You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is such a fun outfit! I love all the materials and the colours.
    xx, Pia

    http://gymbagsandjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and leaving comments Pia! xx

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely adorable in this outfit Angela! I especially like the faux fur vest. Happy Chinese New Year to you!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Florals and plaid - such a refreshing combination!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fur vest! Such a lovely winter look! Thanks for dropping by my blog, by the way. Hope to see you again and maybe we can connect on social media.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! Sounds good! Loving your wedding post! So perfect!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS