Slouchy Lilac

by - 2/29/2016

Trying to tame a free spirit is like telling the wind to stop blowing.

-Unknown 



I love snuggling in cozy sweaters during winter, but I prefer to layer up since the indoors is always blasted with heater. Thus pretty much all my thick sweaters are cardigan. I particularly like this slouchy one from ASOS I got last year. The faux fur is detachable for easy washing and it just adds a bit more bohemian feel that I so adore. With the right accessories, you can rock the boho chic vibe even in winter. Think lace ups, studs & beading, fur, flowy dresses, tassels, over the knee boots and a wide bream wool hat! I can't wait for the weather to warm up as we embrace March! 

Have a great week guys! and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE
ASOS CARDIGAN, MANGO DRESS, UNIQLO HEATTECH LEGGINGS, ZARA BAG, ASOS BOOTS (OLD, SIMILAR HERE), RAY BAN SUNGLASSES, OLIVIA BURTON WATCH, FOREVER 21 WOOL HAT

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is such a fun, playful outfit Angela, and proves you can still look chic while staying warm. I adore the faux fur collar, it completes the look beautifully.

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Faux & detachable collars are the best! Have a great week and thanks for always leaving sweet comments! xx

      Delete
    2. It's an absolute pleasure Angela! I hope you're having a fab weekend.

      Xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS