That 70's Spring

by - 3/21/2016

Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!' 
-Robin Williams



NJ weather really is unpredictable, one moment it felt like Spring is here, the next it started snowing again... But... I'm hopeful, and can start to smell a hint of Spring in the air. One way of transitioning into a more Spring wardrobe is to loose those black tights, and to finish your outfit with a more neutral shade of shoes. But then again, this outfit can very well be an Autumn outfit too with its earthy tones. I can't wait to start wearing my pastel summer dresses again though. I'm dreaming of the heat and those bare legged days! Have a great week guys! 

Remember to enter my giveaway on my Instagram HERE! I'll be announcing one lucky winner on March 23rd. Good luck! 

Bisous xx 








WHAT I WORE
OTHERS FOLLOW DRESS, DURANGO BOOTS, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, RAY BAN SUNNIES, DIY GLASS NECKLACE

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Such a stunning look! Very retro 70s feeling, I love it! Also your blog layout is amazing! So excited to read more :)
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dress and jacket go so well together. loving the 70s vibe here!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome boho look! Especially when you add the hat and shearling jacket :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this boho dress! Looks gorgeous with the boots.

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! These are my fav. cowboy boots! xx

      Delete
  5. This outfit looks gorgeous on you Angela! I love the dress, shades and hat, and the bohemian style which suits you so well. I hope you get sunny weather coming your way soon!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Sadly this week the temperature dropped below zero again... :(

      Delete
  6. That's a very pretty dress :) It looks amazing

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS