Last Snow

by - 3/05/2016

You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming. 
-Pablo Neruda



It snowed on Friday again... I hope this is the last patch of snow... I'm seriously sick of winter and wearing all these layers. I threw on this casual outfit to go grocery shopping, it's super comfy yet still not sloppy. I've been wearing this wool hat on repeat lately, it's just so versatile and goes with almost every colour and outfit. I like having a contrast by wearing  light coloured tops inside a dark coat. A pop of colour or tone is very refreshing in winter don't you think? Have a great week guys, and stayed tuned, because I have a giveaway coming up soon!

Bisous xx






WHAT I WORE
JCREW SWEATER, ASOS FAUX SUEDE LEGGINGS, ZARA COAT, MODCLOTH SCARF, BETSEY JOHNSON BOOTS, FOREVER 21 WOOL HAT



You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. This outfit is lovely and looks beautiful on you Angela! I especially like the comfy jumper, and your hat looks very sophisticated. Like you, I'm really looking forward to the arrival of spring!

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! I hope it's warming up where you live too! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS