XXX

by - 3/28/2016

Don't just count your years, make your years count. 
-George Meredith



Spring is my favourite season, March is my favourite month. Well.. I'm bias coz  I was born in March. I wore this outfit on my birthday lunch last week. For the first time in a very long time I celebrated my birthday by not going to work. I took a day off to stroll around our favourite town next door, ate fish tacos and lots of dessert! The weather was beautifully warm for me to go bare legged without freezing to death. This year marked a very special beginning, not only is it the start to a new decade, but God have given us one of the greatest gift in life- which I'll happily share in a few weeks time! I've reached a very happy place in life, not that I've achieved all my goals and dreams, but I can see myself getting closer. I like to wear pink every year on my birthday, childish I know, people kept telling me I'll eventually grow out of liking pink- I still haven't. So there it is, some things just won't change no matter what age you've become. Thank you everyone for taking your time to leave sweet comments~ Have a blessed week!

Bisous xx











WHAT I WORE
ASOS DRESS, URBAN OUTFITTER CARDIGAN, VERY VOLATILE BOOTS, REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, LES NEREIDES NECKLACE & BRACELET, SKAGEN WATCH

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Such a pretty soft look! I love this soft pink color :)
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday Angela! This is such a playful, girly look, and it suits you beautifully. I hope you had fun celebrating your birthday. I'm so glad to hear your dreams are coming true.

    Saba x

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks Saba! I had a fabulous time celebrating my b'day! :D
      xx

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty dress!!

    Xo, Alex

    http://the-fashion-brief.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wearing pink on your birthday is a great tradition. Lovely dress :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty!!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS