Oh boy!

by - 4/21/2016

I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living,
My baby you'll be.

-Robert Munsch



Surprise! So I've been hiding this bump all this time since it wasn't big enough and people might mistaken it as fat hahaha.... But one day after I reached 5 mths, I woke up and suddenly my belly popped out! I can't wait to start dressing the bump and to come up with my maternity style outfits that builds from my existing wardrobe! The dress I'm wearing is an old dress from Mango, I've actually blogged about it HERE last year. 


Our dream of having a baby was a somewhat bumpy ride. I'll probably share about it in the near future. But thank God this time round the journey is smoother, minus the horrible 1st trimester morning sickness. (I'll be sharing some tips on how I battled with my morning sickness soon!) So this is the happy news I've wanted to share with you all! 
We can't wait to meet our baby boy come September!

Bisous xx















WHAT I WORE
MANGO DRESS (OLD, NOT MATERNITY), REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, FOREVER 21 WOOL HAT, VINTAGE TRENCH COAT FROM MY MAMA, SKAGEN WATCH





You May Also Like

18 comments

  1. Your coat, dress, heels are great combination!
    Love your style.

    Don't forget to visit me back,

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely photos ! You look so gorgeous.
    Hope you will have a great sunday.
    Kisses
    Marie

    www.whatiwearinlondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are STUNNING! But I love your dress and the bag, so pretty! And you look glowing with your pregnancy!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! hehe I don't really feel I'm "glowing" but I'm just thankful I'm not breaking out anymore! yikes!

      Delete
  4. This is really nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's fabulous news Angela! Congratulations! I knew it from your previous hinting on the blog! I'm thrilled for you, and your maternity style is ultra-feminine and so pretty!

    I hope you stay well throughout the pregnancy.

    Best wishes, Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Saba! I'm super excited! You can kinda see my bump in some previous posts xD
      Have a great week! xx

      Delete
    2. It's absolutely my pleasure Angela! Your bump is so cute, and you've styled it beautifully!

      I hope you've been well.

      xx

      Delete
  6. That coat goes perfectly with the cherry blossoms! Such a sweet look :) Congrats on the baby - so exciting!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww congrats! You look absolutely beautiful!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS