Evergreen

by - 4/26/2016

Green is the prime color of the world, 
and that from which its loveliness arises. 

-Pedro Calderon de la Barca



Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses
I'm loving the warmer weather lately, it's such a great feeling to be able to be bare legged again! I'm so sick of wearing tights and leggings during this endless winter. I got this dress a few years back because of its unique pleats and the 20s vibes. I usually wear it with a belt since I'm not fond of the dropped waist design. But it turned out perfect and super comfortable as maternity wear. I still haven't been wearing much maternity wear yet, except for the pants. I'm just going through my loose dresses that can still fit my belly for now. ASOS is probably my favourite place to shop, and they also carry maternity brands that are not ugly. I wish more brands would carry maternity wear. For now I'm turning to my old empire waist and shift dresses. Thank you all to your sweet comments and support! 
Have a great week beautiful people!

Bisous xx









WHAT I WORE
ASOS DRESS (OLD, NOT MATERNITY), KATE SPADE BAG, DESIRE WEDGE, LES NEREIDES MERMAID NECKLACE, KITSCH HAIR CHAIN, KITSCH Y-NECKLACESKAGEN WATCH

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. ASOS is always so much fun to surf and shop. Lovely color to your dress!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color looks so amazing on you. I love the little hair jewel!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing! Happy weekend dear.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beaut, girl!
    Really like tops with stripes!

    -JarOfSweeets-

    http://www.jarofsweeets.com/sweeets/day-make-up-look

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning Angela and I simply adore the dress! The pleats and teal green shade are really pretty, and it's great that the dresses you already have are fitting you nicely and accommodating your bump! These images are dreamy, and the hair chain is an unexpected and really elegant touch.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Yes I'm trying to save some $$ and just wear my old clothes that still fits before buying maternity clothes.

      Delete
    2. My pleasure! That makes perfect sense!

      xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS