Sakura Season

by - 4/06/2016

There is no glory in star or blossom till looked upon by a loving eye; 
There is no fragrance in April breezes till breathed with joy as they wander by. 

-William C. Bryant




It's cherry blossom season again! My favourite time of the year! Sadly this year is abnormally cold. We had a few days of warmth then all of a sudden it dropped to below freezing again.. shocking.... We went to the cherry blossom park spontaneously after work. See last year's cherry blossom post HERE & HERE. It was already getting dark thus the somewhat blurry pictures... I would love to dress in a cute summer dress to take pics with these blooming beauties, but since I don't have time to change (and it's still somewhat cold) this is what I ended up. Hopefully I can visit the park again this weekend! In the mean time, happy hump day beautiful people~
Bisous xx 












WHAT I WORE
ASOS DRESS, WITCHERY CARDIGAN, BETSEY JOHNSON BOOTS, ZARA SCARF, TOP SHOP NECKLACE, SKAGEN WATCH

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. These pictures are gorgeous!!! I love cherry blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty! I love cherry blossom season!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous among the cherry blossoms! Surprised there weren't any people around to crowd your photos. Cherry blossoms are always a popular attraction :)

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yasmin! We went on a week day at 7 pm I've never seen this park so empty!hehe

      Delete
  4. You look so pretty! Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super-stunning Angela and your outfit is lovely! The cherry blossom is so pretty and makes the most beautiful backdrop! Sorry to hear the weather recently turned cold again. I hope it improves, and you get to visit the cherry blossom park again!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Yea the weather is finally warming up! I'm so happy! and yes I did get to visit the park again! :)

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS