See you soon

by - 7/05/2016


Hi guys, I'll be taking a break from blogging since I've been admitted into the hospital... 



My water broke too early so my doctor put me on bed rest until I deliver. I'm really upset about missing our maternity photoshoot, baby shower, and all the fun activities that we have planned for the Summer. But for now my priority is to keep the baby inside for as long as I can until 34 weeks, and to stay thankful and positive.


 I believe everything happened for a reason to make us stronger, and it's all part of God's wonderful plan. So enjoy your summer guys! I'll be back when things are more settled after our baby boy arrives. 

Bisous, xx










WHAT I WORE

MANGO DRESS (OLD), FOREVER 21 HAT, KATE SPADE BOW BRACELET, ZARA BAG (OLD), OLIVIA BURTON WATCH, N2 BY LES NEREIDES NECKLACEAEROSOLES SANDALS

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will be very nice mom, good for you baby <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy mom, and best wishes for you. Love your dress


    Adamline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angela. Sorry to hear that you were admitted to the hospital early. You're absolutely right to take such a sensible approach, and prioritise a safe and healthy delivery.

    I wish and hope for the wellbeing of you and the baby. Hopefully everything will work out just fine.

    Wishing you all the luck in the world,

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear that you were admitted to hospital so early. But better safe than sorry. Hope all is well with you and the baby.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny and cute ^^

    http://www.morefashion4u.com/keep-simple-classy-jumpsuit/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been searching for that street sign ever since I got my bump!

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS