Wildwood in Pink

by - 6/23/2016

All you need is faith, hope and pixie dust! 

- Tinker Bell



Dressfashion Green Prom Dresses


We spent the last day of our babymoon just chilling by the beach 1 minute down our hotel. This will be the last of the Babymoon outfit I'm sharing. As you can see my belly back then is much much smaller. It's amazing how fast the baby is growing inside! Again, I'm wearing all non-maternity clothes yay! I've featured this maxi dress when I first started blogging, you can see it HERE- I was so skinny back then, yikes!

 I can't believe the trend of wearing a t-shirt under spaghetti straps is back! It's so nostalgic for me since that was the fashion back in my High School days. It was still kind of chilly on that day, so I wore black leggings underneath, and it's kinda see through oops... Those weather are now but a memory as we officially embrace Summer this week! 

I hope everyone had a great week so far! Thanks for stopping by! 
Bisuos xx











WHAT I WORE
(All non-maternity)
TOBI DRESS (OLD), JCREW TOP (WORE UNDER THE DRESS-OLD), 
FOREVER 21 HAT, N2 BY LES NEREIDES NECKLACE 

You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. I love your dress! Beautiful picture!
    ♥☻♥☻♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww you look so pretty in pink and love that mumma glow on your face!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very very beautiful and happiness. Good luck

    BettyCook | www.dreamydressshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking pretty in pink girl!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Yasmin! You know how much I adore pink! xx

      Delete
  5. Aww, pink suits you so much dear! Amazing pictures! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this shade of pink, u look so beautiful!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Angela! I adore your pink maxi dress, it suits your bump perfectly! I like the trend of wearing a t-shirt underneath, as it gives more coverage, as well as warmth! You've accessorised the dress beautifully. The beach backdrop is equally stunning, and the blue skies look heavenly!

    It's been really fun seeing the outfits from your babymoon!

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS