I'm back

by - 9/01/2016


A new baby is like the beginning of all things- 
wonder, hope, a dream of new possibilities. 
-Eda J LeShan



Hi guys, so I'm finally back! Can't believe it's already September! My summer just flew by like that...Our little miracle arrived 1 week after I got hospitalized. He spent weeks in the NICU and we were so happy, yet a little anxious when we brought him home a few weeks ago. Life after that has been crazy hectic with sleep deprivation ha... But when little J's sweet face smiled at me, all the pain and fatigue was worth it.

So today I'm sharing an outfit I wore the other day while running errands. I've been wearing this combo a lot. It's a very romantic summary look, with great comfort. I still don't fit into my old pants/shorts, but seriously I'm not stressing to get back to my old size. I'm already pretty impressed with how my belly managed to shrink back so much with no exercise, but just nursing. It took me months to gain those extra baby weight, I think I deserve a few months to shed them too. For now I'll be hiding those fat in my dresses xD 

I've got some collaborations coming up so stayed tuned!
Bisous xx






WHAT I WORE

OTHERS FOLLOW OFF SHOULDER DRESS (OLD), PARISIAN KIMONO (OLD), 
LC RUNWAY BAG, AEROSOLES SANDALS (OLD)


You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. Congrats on the new baby! Love this romantic look on you.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mama! Congrats to your family and welcome back!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats an the baby! Love this adoravle look at you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Angela! Congrats on the wonderful baby news! I'm so glad to hear you're both doing well.

    You look absolutely incredible! I agree, there's no need to put unnecessary pressure on Mums to lose the baby weight, and anything drastic should be avoided! You look stunning in this dress, and it looks so feminine and pretty.

    I'm happy to have you back in the blogosphere! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want these cakes and welcome back! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations dear you become mama ^^ And on the new baby! You looks great in this dress~
    Would you like to support each other by follow on GFC & G+?
    Please Let me know if you follow me and I’ll follow back asap!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS