Fall 2016 Trends I love

by - 9/09/2016


Hi guys, today I've teamed up with stylewe.com to share some Fall trends I would love to wear.
 Check out their amazing website here
Or their Youtube page here.




The off shoulder trend is still going strong. Keep wearing these throughout Fall with added ankle boots or light leather jacket as your transitional pieces.







The bell sleeves & lace up trend are something I've always loved, I'm glad to see it still thriving this Fall. There is also a continuation of the high necked Victorian trend going on, with a combination of ruffle sleeves & bell sleeves for a very extravagant wow factor. 







For a more casual day to day wear I like to add some fluff/faux fur to my basic jeans outfit. I'm loving the ripped jeans + the sneaker look, perfect for the weekend or running errands. 





Lastly the velvet trend! I've always loved the texture of velvet and am glad to see it back in fashion. I like the simple sheath silhouette as well as the very vintage statement blazer. 




New York Fashion week kicked off this week! I'm excited to see what's out there this season. The above trends are just a glimpse of this Fall's fashion that I personally like. 
What new trends would you like to incorporate into your wardrobe this season? 

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Bisous xx


*Thank you Stylewe for sponsoring this post*





You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. i can't wait to rock these trends!!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea for a blog post, and these looks are all gorgeous Angela! I love off-the-shoulder tops, they look so elegant, and the trend towards Victorian romance is still going strong! I'm excited to see the coverage of New York Fashion Week too, for lots of added inspiration! Thank you for sharing these looks.

    Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS