Shopping: AisleStyle

by - 11/14/2016

Hi all, with the Holiday season approaching I always like to shop for dresses. Today I've teamed up with AisleStyle to pick out some prom dresses that I think will work well for the upcoming Holiday parties. Or, if you're like me a savvy shopper, I tend to buy dresses when they are on sale way before prom season/wedding season :P




Short Prom Dresses





The short prom dresses to me work really well for the Holiday parties. 

I love wearing white to the company's year end party as most of my colleagues will pick black. It's an easy way to stand out from the crowd without being so out there. I really like the sequin details and the soft chiffon with contrasting belt. It's feminine, romantic and so effortlessly chic. Wear a cropped cardigan or sweater over the top, and you can transform this look from office to party ready.


 

This backless prom dress is so cute and fits perfectly with the Holiday theme. I'm a sucker for anything with bows and this dress is perfect. The sheath silhouette with the bow is sophisticated and does not scream anything child like. Wear a black blazer over the top and again, you can transform your office look into the evening party without having to change! 



For someone that have a more formal event to go to, I like this lace long sleeves prom dress. The Victorian neckline is super classy and the high slit is super sexy. Lace dresses can make you look old if not done right, and this dress has found the perfect balance. AisleStyle also offers many colours to the same style so it's easy to find your perfect dress!




I love this long prom dress, we all know the off shoulder trend is still strong and probably will not go away anytime soon. But off shoulder can get annoying with it constantly sliding down, so I prefer the cold shoulder dress more. The empire waistline elongate your legs and the chiffon is just so romantic. This would make a perfect summer wedding guest dress!

I hope you enjoyed these dresses I picked! You probably noticed I didn't select any strapless gowns, it's just my personal preference since I find them hard to wear with it sliding off and your side boobs peeking and all lol. 

So what will you be wearing for the coming holiday parties?
Have a great week and as always, thanks for stopping by!

Bisous xx


Thank you AisleStyle for sponsoring this post~






You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Some beautiful dresses :)

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dresses!! That first one is gorgeous :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty! I love the first one!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely picks here, I especially love the last dress - it looks so beautiful, like something out of a fairy tale! :) I know what you mean about strapless dresses haha, I definietly feel the same way. xoxo Thanks for sharing! <3 :)

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some beautiful dresses!

    xx, rebecca
    rbcmrm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are all lovely Angela. The lace dress is very dramatic and would be perfect for making an entrance! I agree, it's always a good idea to buy a party piece during the sales, as you're bound to need it sometime! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous selection of dresses.

    Love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS