Falling for the ocean

by - 11/22/2016


I'll walk where my own nature would be leading: 
It vexes me to choose another guide. 

-Emily Bronte




On one summer like autumn we took a quick stroll to the beach next door. It turned out to be a beautiful sunset by the empty shoreline. This is my favourite time to go to a beach. Abandoned and freed, a pure tranquility as you feast your eyes on the gentle ocean waves. Funny enough, we never stop by this beach even though it is only 10min away. I had a bad first impression of its water being brown as I gazed upon the distant New York skyline on the horizon. It was not until recently when I need to get out of the house and take a break from my newborn, I stumbled upon this forgotten beach. The water was surprisingly blue reflecting the clear blue sky. I gasped at what I've been missing out all these years. Sometimes beautiful things are waiting silently there for you to discover them, to give them a second chance.


With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I'm so grateful of all the blessings that's been bestowed upon us this year. I'm also so very thankful of all my lovely readers and your kind comments. They truly brightens my day in the most unexpected ways. 
Happy Thanksgiving guys~

Bisous xx 









WHAT I WORE




You May Also Like

20 comments

  1. Wow, you look wonderful!
    https://bdalltube365.blogspot.com/
    https://dailybdpeace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking a stroll along the beach is always so nice and calming. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving! Gorgeous photos by the way. :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes totally agree~ I love the ocean~ xx

      Delete
  3. so love the print of ur dress, great pics too!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these shots are beautiful and make me really miss the warmer weather :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the warm weather too! It's cold here now :(

      Delete
  5. you look so pretty! I love the print on your maxi!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you long dress and I agree that sunset is a great time to go to the beach :)
    I love to get out of the house too, since I work mostly from home, so staring at the water is so relaxing.
    Congrats on having a new born <3

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks :)
      I wish winter will pass quickly so I can go back to the beach!

      Delete
  7. That dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you, darling! Thank you for sharing such beautiful photos with us. <3 Kisses xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful dress and beautiful lighting at the beach!

    xx, rebecca
    rbcmrm.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! The lighting/sunset was totally unplanned! :)
      xx

      Delete
  9. You look stunning Angela! The dress looks beautiful on you, and the ocean backdrop looks heavenly! I'm glad you discovered this lovely beach and captured these stunning pictures!

    Love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! I'm so glad I finally discovered this beach too! xx

      Delete
  10. I found this page quite interesting and useful. You can also check our blog Wedding Guest post

    ReplyDelete
  11. osm content and blogs thnx for this post you can also check our blogs Beauty guest post (https://lakeviewgarden.in/blog/beauty-guest-post/)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS