Wonderfall

by - 11/07/2016

Today, just take time to smell the roses, enjoy those little things about your life,
your family, spouse, friends, job. Forget about the thorns- the pains and problems they cause you- and enjoy life.

-Bernard Kelvin Clive




Very often we neglected the beauty that surrounds us. We did not stop to smell the roses, we did not notice how the leaves put on a new coat of colour every year. We rushed our lives and get stuck in the daily grind, shutting our emotions and appreciation off. Lately my life took on a slower pace, I realised how beautiful my neighbourhood is- all those mesmerizing shifting colours. Those trees in my backyard, did they always turned red & yellow each year in Autumn? How did I failed to notice that before? I used to be someone that get touched by the banal beauty. I used to have such vivid imagination and hope and dreams of what the future might hold. Unknowingly I've turned bitter & cynical towards life ever since I started working in NYC. I told myself that was part of growing up and becoming a responsible adult. As November and Thanksgiving approaches, I would like to use this opportunity to reflect and make changes. Starting with appreciating life, noticing every tiny blessings that surrounds me and to give thanks. After all, those scattered pieces of blissfulness is what makes our life complete.

The pieces in this outfit today have appeared in my other posts- Fringe  cardigan HERE & HERE. A different outfit of the same blouse HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the week guys! 
Bisous xx









WHAT I WORE

ASOS CARDIGAN, MANGO BLOUSE, FOREVER 21 SKIRT, 
REBECCA MINKOFF BAG, DURANGO BOOTS 



You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. Very cute ootd :) and it really is the little things in life that matter !
    I always go for a walk everyday cause I love nature, and a coffee really does make my day feel a 100% better

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I love a good cup of coffee and walks! Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet fall look on you!

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela wow you look incredible! I love your outfit, and the way the orange cardigan resembles the leaves in the autumn backdrop. You make lots of valid points in your blog post. It's a great idea to be more observant of our surroundings, allowing ourselves to notice those finer details which we'd ordinarily overlook.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Saba! I still get a bit self conscious sometimes! But thanks for your kind words! Have a great day! xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS