Apple of my eye

by - 1/31/2017


Flower of this purple dye
Hit with Cupid's archery,
Sink in apple of his eye

-A Midsummer Night's Dream




Short Prom Dresses


Can you believe today is the last day of January?! Time is really flying by! Today's look is another one of my mum uniform that's been on repeat lately. I love feeling comfy yet still looking put together. It's nice to be able to just run out of the house without having to change. So I pretty much just live in sweaters and leggings lately. I'm loving the Snow White collection by Lauren Conrad. This sweater with apple embroidery is so cute and the bow at the back neckline is so girly and feminine. I also love the bell sleeves, a bit useless being a mum and all, but hey it's cute and its got the perfect fairy tale element to it. I paired this outfit with my bow rain boots by Coach. A girl can never have too many bows can she? :) It's really comfy and great for snow days too since the rain boots have fur lined inside. 

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! 
I'm currently battling with a cranky teething baby so... wish me luck! 

Thanks for stopping by! 


Bisous xx
  








WHAT I WORE
LAUREN CONRAD SWEATER  |  H&M LEGGINGS  |  FOREVER 21 SCARF  | 
 COACH TRISTEE BOOTS  | REBECCA MINKOFF BAG  |  RAY BAN SUNNIES  | 
BEANIE KNITTED BY MY GRANDMA  | LES NERIDES APPLE NECKLACE

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. A very lovely outfit, dear!
    Love your sweater and how you styled it! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you babe! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute.....

    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your sweater, so so pretty, I love anything with a little fairytale vibe to it, I'm a disney girl at heart :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I totally love Disney too! as unrealistic and cliche as they can be, but who doesn't love happy endings ;P

      Delete
  5. I love how you styled this outfit, hun! The scarf and the hat go together so well. :) <3 Thank you for sharing! xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful outfit, especially I like your sweater and scarf!

    http://bellemelange.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty Angela. I love the embroidered apple design on your jumper. It's a lovely, whimsical detail! The red bow on the back is adorable. There's definitely a fairy tale element to this sweater! You look ultra-chic as always.

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS