Pink Peplum

by - 1/18/2017

So we beat on, boats against the current, 
borne back ceaselessly into the past.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald






What's the best way to hide your post-pregnancy body? Why a peplum sweater of course! LOL.... But seriously, this sweater is so dreamy, it's voluminous with bell sleeves and peplum. The perfect disguise to my mum belly. I'm working slowly on loosing the rest of my belly fat. Lately I've joined the Zumba class at my gym and it's actually quite liberating. Hopefully I'll see the result after a few months! But until then, I shall camouflage my fatty goodness in smart attires. Have a great week guys!


Bisous xx








WHAT I WORE
LAUREN CONRAD SWEATER  | H&M LEGGINGS  |  ZARA SCARF | 
BRECKELLES BOOTS  |  KATE SPADE BAG  |  RAY BAN SUNNIES

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Those boots are so amazing! It looks great paired with the pink sweater!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this blog post!!

    www.londonstylegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela you look stunning, despite what you said about your post-baby body. Your body has been through a lot, and is amazing! I adore this pink peplum top on you. It's so feminine and playful, and suits you beautifully. I love your boots and scarf, which are the perfect finishing touch to this stylish look.

    p.s - I hope you've been having fun at your Zumba classes!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS