Nouveau

by - 1/11/2017


Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.

-Ralph Waldo Emerson







This year we spent NYE as new parents staying in, ordered take out, watched a movie and sleeping haha... On new years day the weather was really sunny and mild so we took little j out to the park next door for a stroll. It's the simple things like this in life that I've come to appreciate- simple is a bliss. 

Today's look is pretty much my mum uniform this winter. I've been wearing the same leather like legging from H&M for pretty much the past few months. Since that's the only pair that fits me and doesn't make me look big... I'm not buying more pants because I want to shed my pregnancy weight and fit back to my old pants- new year's goal there. I've been pairing this legging with my sweaters + boots. It is such an easy and brainless outfit and perfect for nursing mums. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've all had a fantastic New Years! 

Bisous xx







WHAT I WORE
EXPRESS SWEATER, H&M LEGGINGS, FOREVER 21 SCARF, FOREVER 21 BEANIE, BETSEY JOHNSON BOOTS, RAY BAN SUNNIES.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Aww your sweater is so pretty dear! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so comfy too! I'm wearing it again today hehe xD

      Delete
  2. Amazing shooting!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, nights in can be really cosy, and simple pleasures are often overlooked!

    This outfit looks lovely on you Angela, and I adore the burgundy sweater. You look amazing as always!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes simple nights are the best ones! xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pics, hun, you look so lovely!
    Love your scarf! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Silvia! It's an old but much loved scarf :)
      xx

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS