Airy

by - 3/02/2017


The flower doesn't dream of the bee.
It blooms and the bee comes.

-Mark Nepo


Happy March my darlings~ It's my favourite month of the year since it's my birthday month! haha! It's also the beginning of Spring- my favourite season! I know, totally bias. But there's something about Spring that gives us hope and make us dream of new beginnings. It's hard not to smile when you see the flowers blossoming and blooming. (unless you have allergies yikes!) We enjoyed a few days of Spring like weather here in the East coast, but this weekend it will drop below freezing again... Still, I'm dreaming of the warmer days ahead! I've been busy redesigning my blog layout, so stayed tuned! The weekend is just around the corner! Have a great one guys & thanks for stopping by! 


Bisous xx 









what i wore

zara top  |  uniqlo legging pants  |  nike sneakers  |  kate spade necklace





You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. You look so lovely and elegant, dear!
    Love your top! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, hun! March is probably my favourite month as well, I am so excited for spring! :) xoxo

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday month!The weather is so strange in Kansas too. I love March because of my university's spring break!

    Chanel | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for Spring break! Thank you! Yes weather is so strange lately! It snowed today :(

      Delete
  4. I adore this outfit on you Angela, especially the sweet blouse and horse pendant. It's such a dreamy look, perfect for spring. I hope the weather gets warmer for you and spring truly arrives. It's great that you're working on a new design for the blog, although it looks pretty great already!

    Lots of love Saba xx

    www.trulymadlydeeplyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saba! Indeed! Looks like the weather is warming up, slowly...

      Delete

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

VISITORS